- Parent’s Corner
- Singer’s Corner
- Teacher’s Corner
- Sign up for …
- Music Store
- Summer Camp
Choir Parent Application
Each level of choir of the Cincinnati Boychoir has two choir parents; these choir parents are responsible for many aspects of the running of the choir, including:
- getting to know all of the boys and families of his/her choir;
- communicating with parents of boys as necessary;
- attending all rehearsals and helping with behavior & discipline;
- serving as a contact person at concerts;
- serving as a chaperone on choir tours.
It is, clearly, a very big job, and we are looking for a few good men and women! If you are willing to serve in this capacity, please fill out the following form. In return, choir parents will receive discounted tuition and tour fees (exact amounts to be determined).