- Sign up for …
- Music Store
SPARK: The Cincinnati Boychoir 2013 – 2014 Season
Artistic & Educational Partner with Elementz: A Place for Hip Hop and Respect
Christopher Eanes, Artistic Director
Bonnie K. Spain, Associate Director
KellyAnn Nelson, Director of Education & Outreach
Dear Boychoir Fans,
It’s a particularly exciting season at the Cincinnati Boychoir – our 49th as the Midwest’s premiere boychoir organization! This year is about friends – making new friends, and keeping the old. We will be collaborating with our old friends the Cincinnati Opera, a relationship that dates back as long as the Boychoir has been around, and we are thrilled to have found new friends this season in Elementz: A Place for Hip Hop and Respect. Elementz & the Boychoir will join together for several projects throughout the year, and we look forward to our youth, staff, and families getting to know each other as we cross Washington Park to create and connect.
I invite you to join us for each of these unique programs; no two are alike, and it is our sincere hope that each will inspire and excite!
MissionThe Cincinnati Boychoir experience provides exceptional concert opportunities and music education in a safe, diverse, and respectful environment.
News at the Boychoir
- Soloists from the Cincinnati Boychoir Take the Stage in December with Cincinnati Pops & Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra
- NO Men’s Glee Rehearsal Today
- New Faces at the Boychoir
- Spark! Cincinnati Boychoir Announces 49th Concert Season
- Cincinnati Boychoir & Elementz Enter Into One-Year Educational & Artistic Partnership