- Parent’s Corner
- Singer’s Corner
- Teacher’s Corner
- Sign up for …
- Music Store
Timeline: Part time, September 2013 – May 2014
The Cincinnati Boychoir is seeking a motivated and creative marketing intern with excellent writing and interpersonal skills. The intern will spearhead a year-long marketing campaign, including the following:
• Designing and implementing a nine-month social media campaign;
• Creating press releases and interfacing with local print, digital, and broadcast media;
• Creating blog posts for Boychoir website;
• Using creative means to solicit audience feedback about the concerts-going experience;
• Using data to create innovative marketing strategies to drive audience and member recruitment.
The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to be a crucial part of the Cincinnati Boychoir administrative team, and may be involved in a comprehensive strategic plan beginning in the fall of 2012.
Flexible hours; offsite work possible.
MissionThe Cincinnati Boychoir experience provides exceptional concert opportunities and music education in a safe, diverse, and respectful environment.